Latest News & Updates
Masses have resumed inside the church. Seating will be available on a first come, first serve basis. If you are unable to be seated or are uncomfortable attending an indoor Mass, we will still be offering online Masses streamed on our YouTube Channel. Please see the schedule below.
As a reminder, Bishop Jenky has dispensed all Catholics in our diocese from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass. Those who are sick or whose health makes them vulnerable to the coronavirus are urged to remain home. We will still be streaming Masses on our Youtube Channel.
Here is the current Mass Schedule:
7 AM Mass (Streamed on YouTube)
4 PM Mass (Streamed on YouTube)
7 AM Mass
9:00 AM Mass
10:30 AM Mass in Spanish
God bless you and know of the prayers of Monsignor Halfacre and Fr. Bosse for you all. We look forward to being able to worship the good and gracious God with you this weekend.
WARNING ABOUT RISK ASSUMED BY PARISHIONERS:
While our parish staffs will attempt to take appropriate precautions consistent with the advice of public health authorities, parishioners and guests should understand that they assume the risk of contracting COVID-19 anytime they enter a public space since such precautions do not eliminate the risk of infection.
WARNING ABOUT THOSE WHO MAY BE ILL:
• Do you have a fever or flu-like symptoms? Have you recently traveled out of the country? Have you been exposed to someone with COVID-19? Those who show signs of risk should not enter the church and should stay at home.
• The faithful continue to be dispensed from attending Sunday Mass.
• Those who are elderly or vulnerable are encouraged to remain at home.
• Please wear your mask or face covering and maintain social distancing when at church. (Family members in the same household do not need to maintain distance from each other.)
- Sunday Mass on TV Channel CW -- 8:30 a.m.
- Channel WGN at 9:30 a.m.
- EWTN at 7:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Mon.- Sat. EWTN Mass 7:00 a.m., and 11:00 a.m., and 6:00 p.m.
- Daily Mass with Bishop Barron: https://www.wordonfire.org/daily-mass/
- Other Daily Masses available at: https://vimeo.com/396798548
- Prayers and other services: Go to website: ourladyswarriors.org The Stations of the Cross are listed under the title, Prayers to God
Online giving streamlines your parish and school contributions. One-time or regularly scheduled contributions can be given from your computer or now on the mobile app to any parish fund: school, weekly collection, St. Vincent DePaul Society, cemetery, heat/air, etc.... Online contributions appear on your end of the year tax statement as normal envelope contributions, but without the hassle to you. Please visit www.osvonlinegiving.com/1738